- We accept cats and large dogs!
- The Courtney at Bay Pines has no weight limit.
- $300 pet fee per pet.
- Breed restrictions apply. Two pet limit.
- No exotic birds or reptiles are permitted.
- Management reserves the right to deny any type or breed of animal at their own discretion.
- Call for details.
- Current Vet Statement & Pet Photo required prior to move in.
- The Courtney at Bay Pines has a dog park and pet stations.
- Click here for our breed restriction policy – PDF.
- If you have a dog that weighs 50 lbs & over, you will be required to take a first floor apartment.
On the second floor of our amazing clubhouse, you will have access to a pet washing station with a blowdryer! Just think… a day at the salon with your furry friend, after picking up a dog treat at the leasing office. The Courtney at Bay Pines is a pet friendly community. And did we mention? We accept large dogs!
||NEIGHBORHOOD DOG PARKS & VETERINARY:
- Walter Fuller Dog Park – 7901 30th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710
- Bicentennial Park/Dog Beach – 565 Tom Stuart Causeway, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
- Banfield Pet Hospital – 3993 Tyrone Blvd N Suite 500, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
- Bay Pines Veterinary Hospital – 9629 Bay Pines Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33708
- Steele Animal Hospital – 5305 Seminole Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33708
- Royal Pet Veterinary Clinic – 2195 66th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710